The Barbary Coast Neighborhood Association is a non-profit California corporation dedicated to improving the quality of life in San Francisco. Founded in 2006, BCNA serves the residents, businesses, and friends of those located in the Barbary Coast, an historic, pie-shaped slice of northeast San Francisco running along the Embarcadero from Bay Street to Clay Street.
Among our most recent accomplishments, BCNA has:
- Co-sponsored a public debate at KGO studios for the candidates for Supervisor of SF District 3
- Continued our advocacy regarding the Port’s proposed Affordable Housing project at Broadway and Front Streets
- Sought successfully to delay Port plans to lease part of Pier 29 to allow more public review
- Represented the community to the city, county, and various boards and groups
- Sponsored forums and socials
- Much, much more!
Please join BCNA today!